Monday, January 21, 2013

Classroom Photos (Before)

I am totally inspired to participate in the Clutter-Free Classroom's yearlong project.  I'm a bit late already, but here are some "before" photos of my classroom.  I do have to say that I took these photos right after Winter Break and I had spent a few days over the break organizing and cleaning, so it's not like my classroom is in total chaos.  But there are some areas in which I'd like to be more organized and there are always ways to improve!

My Desk

Shelves in my office

My desk drawer!  Ugh!







Top two shelves are where I store phonics/math center materials for the week.

1 comment:

  1. It's catch up week... so I decided to look back to see who else joined in--and to catch up on the project as well!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete