Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My teacher goals

     Today I am linking up with Jess from I heart recess who is hosting a back-to-school goals linky party!  I always like to choose new goals for myself each school year, but am sort of embarrassed to share that the two goals I chose for myself last year (stress management and classroom management) are ones that I am still working on!  But maybe those will be life-long goals!  Ha!  Anyways, here are my intentions for the next school year....


What are your goals for next school year? Click on the button below to get to her inspiring blog post! 




2 comments:

  1. Your motto made me chuckle...ALL people :) Classroom management changes from year to year just as your class needs change. What worked one year might not work for the next group of kids, just make sure you have a ton of tricks to refer to. Good luck! Thanks for linking up!

    Jess
    I {Heart} Recess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your motto!! It may need to become your daily mantra, but I hope it works out for you this year!! :-) I've taught a few grades, and so far kindergarten has been the most stressful! However, it has also been the most rewarding and I hope it will be for you too!! :-)

    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete